Odds Are 10 to 1.
(10) x 2 = the number of Democrats running for President. No politics/no religion. Just a fact.
(9) Years ago it was 2010 and the United States economy was just beginning to recover. It has been on an amazing run for more than nine years.
(8) It has already been that number of years when Seal Team Six took down Osama bin Laden. Eight years ago this coming Thursday.
(7) Worn by: Mickey Mantle, John Elway, Phil Esposito, Cristiano Ronaldo, Nate ‘The Skate’ Archibald, David Beckham, and Pete Maravich.
(6) Goals scored by Atlanta United after seven games. This includes last night’s 1-0 win against win-less Colorado. After last year’s first seven games United had scored 17 goals. Head-shaking.
(5) Months to college football. Thankful for Major League and European soccer, as well as the NBA playoffs, to carry the spring and summer.
(4) Walking blocks south to Lake Eola, one of the better looking downtown parks in America.
(3) The number of people injured in this weekend’s terrorist hate crime in San Diego. There has to be a solution.
(2) KIds in Brooklyn living the dream. Do what you can while you can.
(1) Special lady.
Adios and Have a Funday Sunday!