When Was The Last Time You………..?
- For no specific occasion, gave flowers to a loved one or friend? Just cause.
- Gave a gift to someone to show affection or as a thank you? Just cause.
- Spent time with the elderly to give them something to do different than their normal day? Just cause.
- Not given up on someone or something? Just cause.
- Wrote a letter or an email to someone to tell them how much you really care? Just cause.
- Paid the toll for the car behind you? Just cause.
- Recognized someone not for superior performance, but for good, dedicated performance? Just cause.
- Volunteered your time? Just cause.
- Paid the restaurant bill for police officers, firemen (women), or emergency service personnel? Just cause.
- Opened the car door for your wife, significant other, or a friend? Just cause?
- “Swallowed your pride” for the good of others? Just cause.
- Helped someone out of a tough situation? Just cause.
- Made a donation? Just cause.
Pay It Forward is a 2000 Warner Brothers film that started this movement. The story line is solid, the acting great, and the movie is a nice change from the usual drama or action film.
Adios, PAY IT FORWARD, and have a Funday Sunday!