Just My Take: A List of Things We Really Should Be Thankful For…..
- Families, friends, associates, and partners
- Advantages provided by living in a democratic society
- Tax cuts (whenever that may really happen)
- Technology – because as much as we may complain about it – it could be tough to live without a mobile phone, Google maps, and ESPN.com
- A dishwasher
- Arthur Blank, Jim Smith & Darren Eales – for the hard work many years ago that has now made Atlanta United top of mind
- Celebrating children – no matter what
- Mortgage interest tax deduction (for the time being)
- Peter King’s blog: Monday Morning Quarterback
- A really good hug
- Professors and teachers who really care
- Healthcare professionals who are not self-serving
- No clouds and 77
- Health, because without it, none of the above really matters
Adios, have a FUNDAY SUNDAY and a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!